Who is eligible for an autumn booster?
The following groups of people are now eligible to receive an autumn Covid-19 booster vaccination:
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- Residents and staff in care homes
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers (including volunteers)
- Contacts of people who are immunosuppressed
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers
When can eligible people receive their vaccination?
Vaccinations at walk-in clinics will be available from 11 September 2023. Alternatively, you can book your appointment through the National Booking Service from 18 September.
Where can I receive my vaccination?
If you are eligible, you could receive your vaccination at the following settings:
- GP Practice
- Walk-in Clinic
How can I go about receiving my vaccination?
You can book a vaccination appointment using the NHS app or by calling 119 (after 18 September) if you need help with booking an appointment.
Alternatively, please check our walk-in page to find your nearest walk-in clinic.
Last Updated on 7 September 2023